Principal Engineer / Director of Engineering
PSARA is seeking a dynamic, positive, creative leader to join our Engineering team as a Principal Engineer / Director of Engineering! If working on a wide range of meaningful environmental projects with an awesome team and the opportunity to step into a leadership role align with your career goals – we encourage you to apply today!
Who We Are
We are engineers, geologists, and scientists who enjoy solving complex environmental challenges, simplifying our clients’ lives, and making the world a better place. PSARA Technologies is an environmental consulting firm specializing in environmental assessments and remediation, water resources engineering, environmental compliance and permitting, and industrial hygiene.
Over the course of our 36-year history, we have been fortunate enough to have contributed to some of the country's most important environmental projects.
When we aren’t working, you’ll find most of us doing one of a few things: going on hikes and backpacking trips, cheering on our favorite Cincinnati sports teams, volunteering in our communities, or visiting a local brewery!
Who You Are
- An experienced, creative leader in the environmental engineering field who is prepared to take on the challenge of leading a great team of talented, less experienced engineers.
- Experience with industrial wastewater treatment design and computer aided drafting experience including AutoCAD.
- Bring years of experience leading successful project teams in the wastewater or storm water disciplines.
- Have at least a B.S. degree in civil/environmental engineering, or related field, with consulting and project management experience.
- A licensed Professional Engineer.
- Prior consulting experience, client development, or sales experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Managing a diverse range of projects in the areas of wastewater, storm water, and environmental remediation design
- Working on the most sophisticated and interesting projects in the company
- Project scoping, design, and proposal writing / report preparation
- Setting standards for engineering and construction design packages
- Maintaining and developing existing client relationships
- Assisting in business development efforts with potential clients
- Overseeing and delegating to a team of engineers
- Mentoring and training junior staff
What’s In It For You
- Competitive base salary and performance bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits program including 401k and health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 4 weeks paid time off plus holidays
- Flexible schedule and some ability to work from home
- Senior Leadership/Management opportunities if interested
- Ownership opportunities