Wastewater & Storm Water Engineering Services
Discharges of process wastewater and storm water at industrial facilities are subject to regulation under the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) (or equivalent state program) as well as local POTW ordinances. PSARA's engineers have more than 50 years of experience assisting facilities in the food processing, automotive manufacturing, commercial laundry, and other industrial sectors meet wastewater and storm water effluent limitations and other permitting requirements. We provide support for the following types of projects:
- Wastewater pretreatment technology evaluation/selection
- Wastewater pretreatment process optimization
- Wastewater cost reduction projects
- Six Sigma project scoping/oversight
- NPDES permit applications
- Discharge monitoring/reporting
- Design/implementation of storm water pollution control measures
- Preparation of Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) and Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans
- Oil spill prevention and response
- Mobile water treatment
We also provide assistance to publicly owned treatment works (POTWs) for their industrial pretreatment programs.
Download our free Storm Water and SPCC Inspection checklists on SolutionsTRAK's EHS SolutionsBLOG.