Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
Industrial facilities that are authorized to discharge storm water under a general permit are generally required to prepare a Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) as a condition of the permit. PSARA can prepare a SWPPP for your facility that meets the following objectives:
- Identify potential sources of pollution
- Document best management practices and structural pollution controls
- Identify non-storm water discharges not authorized by the permit
- Describe storm water monitoring and reporting requirements
- Establish inspection procedures and frequency
- Develop an employee training program
PSARA has prepared dozens of SWPPPs for facilities in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana, among other states. Wherever your facility is located, PSARA can tailor a SWPPP to meet individual state requirements.
Download our free Storm Water Inspection Checklist on SolutionsTRAK's EHS SolutionsBLOG.